 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3289
Re: use of anagram fun is bad in lugnet.general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Once things leave the comfort and safety of RTLToronto, who's to guess
what people will do or say.  We "get away" with a lot of stuff here.

Because of the web interface, what you or anyone else say in "your" NG is hardly
private.  Many if not most view any post no matter which NG it's in.  You may
think you "get away" with stuff, but that's only an illusion.

-John