 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3274
3273  |  3275
Subject:
use of anagram fun is bad in lugnet.general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 05:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Then you grinin' at he DEVIL!          >:(
      ~Wal-Mart spells Satan.

Actually, it spells "RAW MALT", or about 14 other variants (all quite
similar, unfortunatley). Not enough vowels, I supose.

(Imagine my surprise when I found out my AIM nickname, MilitaryDuckJock
spells "JACK TIL I CUM DRY, OK?", and "JUDY, LICK TIM A CORK."
http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/ - much fun to be had here.)

   Iain

c'mon boys....you are tainting our image in front of the lugnet community...
I am sure that there are less kiddies that read our newsgroup....
so please, PLEASE if you are going to print some garbage, try to make it as
inconspicuous as possible.....

plus, you riled the powers that be!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Ben

(pretend that they could have banned you from using it for breaking the
TOS)

actually this isn't that funny....because Suzanne could have done it...
yikes!!!