 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3285
Re: use of anagram fun is bad in lugnet.general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

c'mon boys....you are tainting our image in front of the lugnet • community...
I am sure that there are less kiddies that read our newsgroup....
so please, PLEASE if you are going to print some garbage, try to make it • as
inconspicuous as possible.....

How was I suposed to know someone felt it necissary to tattle to
.general.admin?

   Iain

hey Bro, all you had to do was remove the lugnet.general newsgroup from
your posting....that would have saved everyone from trouble...

Ben