 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3286
Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:11:38 GMT

1 a.m.....

"Wow, it works!"*

*clarify:

Using the Anti-X pattern, the Runamok 'bot did the scanning and all the
placing in 50 seconds.

So must work harder to kick Magno's butt!

There you are... now I have a month to work on it.

HA, Dave, that's GREAT news.  congratulations!!!!

:)

Of course as you have stated we both have LOTS of time to make the robot
faster.  I've got a few more timing tricks up my sleeve to try to speed
things up.

I've been in discussion with a few people and the talk around town is
that a robot is "done" when the last block is placed and the EOAT is not
touching said block.

Ergo, no singing a song, no, adding a homing routine to your time score,
nada.

So unless anyone has any MAJOR problems with this, then this is going to
be a rule for the game.

Chris
My robot is faster than yours.  :)