 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3278
Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
(moderators checking in on li'l ol' us: ye-ouch!  I still appreciate you
Iain, and the lewdness of your anagrams, inappropriate tho they may be,
wasn't your point--you have no embarassment, issues or admonishment from me)

I don't think "moderators" is the correct term.  That implies some form of
official responsibility.  Self appointed community police* is a better way
to put it.  Unless something has changed in Lugnet Administration, the only
moderators I recognize are Todd, Suzanne, Dan and Jennifer--and of course,
we respect their official comment/ruling.

* Note, I do this too.  Mainly because in the end, while other people are
sitting in Wisconsin behind a terminal, I have some responsibility in what
rtlToronto does, seeing as I sign the papers, run the website etc and
ultimately have to deal with whatever outfall ensues right here in
rtlTorontoland, aka, Toronto.

There you are... now I have a month to work on it.

What drive are you using? 8t to rack or 16t to rack?

If only I could pick a block!  We can barely move.  Hint hint. (Mario!)

Calum