 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3277
Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

So, without further ado.  I'd like to break with tradition and publicly
announce that IF the contest were tomorrow; then My now fully complete
and working robot will clock a time of 40 sec to solve the anti X.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny

Bringing this newsgroup back to the important stuff...

(moderators checking in on li'l ol' us: ye-ouch!  I still appreciate you
Iain, and the lewdness of your anagrams, inappropriate tho they may be,
wasn't your point--you have no embarassment, issues or admonishment from me)

I get home last night, after thinking about my 'bot all weekend...
for I completed the programming for the initial scan of the board last
Thursday and really didn't have an opportunity to look at it until last night :(

So I get home from work, and *not* log onto EQ (which is a huge
sacrifice--level 51 and yet so close to 52 ranger in the lands of Norrath)
and turn on the 'bot and the laptop.

"If I only tweak this little part of the program..."

"Wow, it works!"*

*clarify:

Using the Anti-X pattern, the Runamok 'bot did the scanning and all the
placing in 50 seconds.

So must work harder to kick Magno's butt!

There you are... now I have a month to work on it.

Dave