 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3276
3275  |  3277
Subject:
whats the latest for BrickWARZ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:28:43 GMT

this is mainly to Richard.....

any thoughts on the toronto castle get-together in the (either near or
distant) future??

In February, I will most likely submit the order for the 10 copies of the
guarded inn, along with a purchase of 3 more knights catapult sets for more
grey pieces, and more cool knight helmits.  Still no trace of any good source
to buy a Leo's Castle... :(

Will probably start and hopefully finish the guarded town house project in
March...(hopefully) will probably be more expensive to finish than the town
hall....

(at least I have a bunch of parts from dismantling the Fright Night's
Castle... :)

and then I can move on to the Mayor's (Emperor's) Palace...built in the
style of the Japanese Imperial Palace.....

then the guarded town house (neighbourhood), the city hall, and the mayor's
palace will be connected to eachother with 2 over-head walk-ways!!

I'll soon have approx. 50 castle figs for any activity requiring midieval
mini-figs...

Ben