 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3275
3274  |  3276
Subject:
train3 details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:17:56 GMT

To Calum and all...

sorry for not submitting a proposed layout, but I don't think my contribution
won't be as substantial this time....

that's the bad news... :(

the good news is for this show, no pink Lego!!

that's right Jeff VW....none!!!

maybe we'll see it resurface at another time....
who knows!!!???

Anyways back to business,

I am bringing one or two of my modules, along with my track (all my straight,
and half of my curve, plus my switch track if necessary).
Buildings: town hall (subject to completion - if all my roof tiles come
in time :-/), church, and fire hall.

Personally, I don't know where a good spot for my buildings to go...because
the town hall takes up 6 32 X 32 baseplates....  it is mainly on a 48 X 48
plate, with a couple of extensions on each side.  And I'd like my church
and fire hall to go beside each other....(I am also bringing in some
road plates).

I will also bring a bunch of rolling stock, but I assume it will be the same
procedures as last time....sign up for track time...??

Ben