 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3281
Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
(moderators checking in on li'l ol' us: ye-ouch!  I still appreciate you
Iain, and the lewdness of your anagrams, inappropriate tho they may be,
wasn't your point--you have no embarassment, issues or admonishment from me)

I don't think "moderators" is the correct term.  That implies some form of
official responsibility.  Self appointed community police* is a better way
to put it.  Unless something has changed in Lugnet Administration, the only
moderators I recognize are Todd, Suzanne, Dan and Jennifer--and of course,
we respect their official comment/ruling.

* Note, I do this too.  Mainly because in the end, while other people are
sitting in Wisconsin behind a terminal, I have some responsibility in what
rtlToronto does, seeing as I sign the papers, run the website etc and
ultimately have to deal with whatever outfall ensues right here in
rtlTorontoland, aka, Toronto.
Calum

See, I was going for the 'Iain, you know...' thing where you try to imply
with your words that 'I understand how you feel being shut down like that,
you know maybe you slipped up with that post but, hey, we all make mistakes
and it ain't the end of the world, and we'll all go on and don't be hurt by
'cause  I'm sure we've all been shut down in our lives at some time or other
and it *does* hurt and, unless it was of malicious intent, we should really
edify you, to let you know that it was unfortunate that it happened but is
okay for we still appreciate you and what you have to say'.

That's what I was going for :)

Like that Home Improvement Episode where Tom Wopat made a pass at Tims
wife--at the end of the episode, thru grunts, Tim and Tom conveyed to each
other the understanding of the situation and the forgiveness in turn, and
the appreciation of power tools.

Like, whatever....

Dave 'PsychoBabble' Koudys

Pretend that all the above made sense at all

Of course, now, this 5 minute conversation has lasted 5 minutes longer than
my interest in it.