 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3280
Re: Blue shutter clip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:25:28 GMT

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3581
I just had my heart set on blue.

Calum

You should have asked before last night... :(
I'll have pics up of my LEGO mass exodus to the local Christian school later
on my web page.  They are borrowing my collection for the next 5-6 weeks.
I kept what I need at home for the robot and the train show.
But as for the rest, I'm in withdrawl for the next month and a half.

Dave