 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3292
Re: use of anagram fun is bad in lugnet.general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

As an aside,   I wonder if there would be some way to warn of a cross
post. and i don't mean in the message by the crosser.  What if the
lugnet software was "smart" enuff to add a tag line to your confirmation
e-mail saying this will be posted in the following groups?

It displays all groups to which the message will be posted in the authorisation
mail. They're above the actual message, on a line titled "Newsgroups"

Yes I know that some people post via the web, I'm sure something could
be added there as well.

They're already there, as well. Right up the top. Though many people (including
myself, often) forget (or just don't bother) to check them.

ROSCO