 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3323
Re: Attack of the ABS addiction (Wal-Mart = EVIL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:35:23 GMT

You know, I think this message could be cancelled if you are posting
from a news reader. That way, no one would ever have to see it again.

All you have to do is find the cancel function in your newsreader, then
confirm the cancel message when the server asks.

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Then you grinin' at he DEVIL!          >:(
     ~Wal-Mart spells Satan.

Actually, it spells "RAW MALT", or about 14 other variants (all quite
similar, unfortunatley). Not enough vowels, I supose.

(Imagine my surprise when I found out my AIM nickname, MilitaryDuckJock
spells "<censored>", and "JUDY, LICK TIM A CORK."
http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/ - much fun to be had here.)

    Iain