 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3283
Re: use of anagram fun is bad in lugnet.general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:30:35 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

c'mon boys....you are tainting our image in front of the lugnet • community...
I am sure that there are less kiddies that read our newsgroup....
so please, PLEASE if you are going to print some garbage, try to make it • as
inconspicuous as possible.....

How was I suposed to know someone felt it necissary to tattle to
.general.admin?

    Iain