 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3263
Re: Attack of the ABS addiction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:53:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I guess this weekend, well yesterday, I had a good case of the lego-buying
bug...

I stopped by Target (in Buffalo, on Walden Ave) just to see what kind of
sales they had (hoping I could get a half-price Lego Express?)
I bought a Solar Explorer (LOM) for 50% off...it was $16 US

Your real lucky to get in on those ‘super-sales’ over @ Target where I’ve
been readin’ that sales can hit 90% THAT”S TOTALLY CRAZZZZY!!! I've never
ever seen anythin’ like that in Canada. It kills me to read the great deals
that LFB finds for 75% off, or when U.S. LUG’s go into a store and clean out
all the stock cause its just so darn dirt cheep. I don’t understand
lost-leaders of that magnitude?!?!?  I just WISH I could be there to get in
on the deals…             :(

                       -R