 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3290
3289  |  3291
Subject:
return to Zen on rtl Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:44:39 GMT

oh well, let's get to the subjects at hand.....
we (as a local lego group) have to busily prepare for the next two events...
Train 3, which is just over 1/2 a week away.....
and Robotics 10....

that should keep everyone busy....

so let's get back to business....

instead of dwelling on minute mistakes we've made (heck no one's perfect)
even I slip up and occasionally irk a few people and ruffle their feathers...

Hey Richard....how big is your cathedral???
Is that all your bringing to Train 3??? Are you still coming??? I would
just love to sit down and chat about the future of Brickwarz, and such...

Calum....is there going to be a spot for some of my buildings??  I know there
are 2 sections (calum/spacers) in the proposed lay-out.

I may have some bad news to share on Saturday...but I'll say it there...
can't say it here...sensitive information.

Anyways....

I better start designing the buildings in my next project, so I'll know the
rough idea of costs....

Ben