 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10950
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:48:47 GMT

Well if these are the times then we already know the winners:

any ideas yet as to the times we might see on the day of the contest.

30 seconds?

Derek Raycraft

20 min.

Chris Magno :)

12.4 milli-seconds ?

Rob S.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.

Jeff VW