 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10951
10950  |  10952
Subject:
lets help todd/lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:57:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Calum et al.

Lugnet has been very good to us.

I'll be blunt!!

Todd and Lugnet are in the process of upgrading systems and require $$
for new hardware.

I think it would be fantastic if many of the regulars of rtlToronto (and
frequent lurkers) went to this link

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=paypal%40lugnet.com

and donated a small sum -- even $10 USD -- ( about $50 million CAD)

I don't need to go into the fine details, TODD has done this here:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/finance/?n=115

if todd can do all the stuff he says he is going to do, then the new
system will allow rtl'ers to continue to berate each other in sheltered
bliss. Think about how many years we have been enjoying this place.  If
you are already a member, then you have more than likely paid your one
fee YEARS AGO.  maybe its time to kick more $$ in again.

Chris