 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10952
10951  |  10953
Subject:
WANTED -- ideas to teach kids about lego roboitcs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:36:00 GMT

my darling wife has just conscripted me to teach not one, but TWO 1 hour
secessions of up to 20 rug rats.. um i mean kids

July 12, Kate wants me to go to her day care / summer camp and have a
hands on learning experience with the kids.

I have NOT been given a course outline.
i have NOT been told what needs to be brought
i have NOT been offered a budget
i have NOT been assured that any lego i bring will NOT be eaten

so.

anyone have any ideas?

I only have 4 RCXen, and 20 kids for 1 hour.  what should i do?  some
conditions:

I am NOT allowed to use powerpoint presentations.
I am NOT allowed to give "time outs"
I am NOT allowed use subtle adult like humor

i was thinking of borrowing the RCXen from dave, derek, jeff et al, and
building basic 2 wheel legways. (now that it can be done with JUST
lego)  and having the kids decorate them with the schools own lego.....

help.

:(

Chris