 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10986
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:39:43 GMT

Hey kids,

Here's the latest rtlToronto16 contest info:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-050004/

Please reply with your concerns, comments etc.  Our target for this event is May
or June 2004.

Calum

Is it possible to change the rope? I'm not too happy with how slippery it is.
Anyone else feel the same way?