 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10936
10935  |  10937
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:05:59 GMT

Hey kids,

Here's the latest rtlToronto16 contest info:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-050004/

Please reply with your concerns, comments etc.  Our target for this event is May
or June 2004.

Calum