 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10992
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:12:15 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

  You guys need to eliminate the lower mark.  That will make it much
easier for people like me to build robots that will be talked about for months
after the contest.

snip

  It's more fun to leave "loopholes"
and see how many good and bad ways people find to exploit them.

ELIMINATE THE LOWER MARK

Steve

steve, lets go to dinner again. I know the perfect place.

I'll just need to gather 6 other friends to make up a minimum 8, and we can be off
to the tulip.

i can not foresee any problems.

:)

Chris