 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10980
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:24:57 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

"Chris Magno" <hollynorth@bellnet.ca> wrote:

Iain, didn't we have this discussion 3 YEARS ago???

No, because it is (obviously) still a problem.

I think that calum will put BOTH unit on the official rules page, but
here in this forum, we can use whatever measurement we want.

Unacceptable.  The SI measure must be first, and if you insist on allowing
corrupt, disgusting other units of measure, they should be within
paranthesses and if possible in a much smaller font.

now will you please STFU??

No.  As a strong supporter of SI and Canada, I believe in promoting the
positive image that Canada is a clean, proper place.  Not disgusting and
filled with horrible units.

: cringe :

    Iain

I'm gonna X death on your sorry butt, and shove an angstrom some place rude!

:)

Chris
" Not disgusting and filled with horrible units."  I.H.