 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10946
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 03:28:23 GMT

That sounds like an anti-dink rule to me :)

no no no no no nonononoonoo

(pause)

YES.

I've already tried a few concepts, and that rope, errrr, sorry, "sash cord", has
a pretty smooth surface, and is not as grippy as I expected.  Anyone else?

any ideas yet as to the times we might see on the day of the contest.

30 seconds?

20 min.

12.4 milli-seconds ?

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.