 Off-Topic / Pun / 780
Re: Doh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matt Brooks writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Bruce
Lost somewhere on the wine-dark sea (is that refractive, reflective or
simply too big a crop of grapes?)

  Well, any port in a storm.

     Dave!

I don't mean to wine about it, but you must have been hard pressed to
squeeze that one out.

  It's not like he's performing at the Cabernet.  Getting on the
  pulp-it and labelling such vine humour so is just sour grapes.

  For what it's worth, I thought it a corker.  Worts and all.

Sorry, Matt. I'm afraid he has you over the barrel on this one. Tanks a tun,
by the way, for your continued cooper-ation. It is appreciated, that's sure
fer - ment that in the nicest possible way.

All of this punning is driving me to drink...I'm gonna' go hit the bottle now.

Matt