 Off-Topic / Debate / 11120
Re: boulders on shoulders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:10:37 GMT

I meant it as something of a joke, but I see I was correct: that ain't a
chip on your shoulder, it's a boulder!

If you are a Libertarian who can't be bothered, that's a personal problem of
yours.  If you are saying there are hordes of Libertarian women who can't be
bothered, that sounds like a lame excuse in light of the Republican,
Democratic, Green, and other parties ability to get women registered.  If
you have some other point to make about it - what does what I had to say
have to do with it?  You weren't running on about conditions in general -
your comments were very specifically aimed at me.

As to your earlier point that I was somehow complaining about the lack of
women in the Libertarian Party, that was merely an observation, not a
complaint.  You misinterpreted and seem to have taken it as a personal
affront.  As to understanding how a group feels even if you aren't one of
them - gosh, all you have to do is ask and listen a bit!  Not everyone does,
and not everyone lives in such a diverse area as I do even if they have the
desire.

Bruce

Applause.wav

Clap, clap, clap, excellent performance.  In one posting, you've relegated me
as nothing more than a person with personal problems.  Excellent comeback!  I
can see there is no point in debating anything with you.  You obviously know it
all. I bow to your superior knowledge of what its like to be a woman.

Katie