 Off-Topic / Debate / 11135
Re: boulders on shoulders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:00:43 GMT

I think we crossed some signals here, since you appear to be responding to
part of my post as if it were part of Duane's.  I was questioning why your
post was singled out in the manner of a LP recruitment poster, but I
absolutely wasn't saying that it actually *was* a recruitment poster.
Happily, I think Katie and I have set the table--for our debate, at
least--since we've exchanged paraphrases and now seem to understand what the
other is saying.

Having said all that, I would like to ask for the record if there's any
truth that you will be running for president in '04 on the Libertarian
Ticket.  And what's this I've heard about your cannibalism?  Come on--public
office demands full disclosure!

    Dave!

Dang, am I getting your post mixed up with Duane's?  Did I count the arrows
incorrectly?  Sorry if I did.

I'm running under the Teddy Roosevelt Bullmoose banner!  You heard it here
first!  Contributions accepted.  Cash only, don't expect receipts.

Bruce