 Off-Topic / Fun / 7507
7506  |  7508
Subject:
Doh! Was Re: boulders on shoulders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:00:25 GMT

Doh!

That's a recognized English word now.  I wish I were still in college so I
could use it in a paper!

The semester after I got my M.A. in English our comp exams were made available
for everyone to view (no names!).  As I looked through them I noticed one
professor wrote "Duh!"(1) in the margin to comment on what someone had written
(no, it wasn't my paper!).

Maggie C.

(1) variant form