 Off-Topic / Fun / 1486
Re: .off-topic groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Stanley writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I don't think we need a pun group.

I don't think we need it, either.  Not by a longshot.  But it could
still be lot of fun.  We can even print it out on rolls of toilet
paper and send it to Mike every couple of weeks.

Hmmmm...

:(

Mike's having his own personal pity party here, folks.  Either way, if
.off-topic.pun is created or isn't created, Mike loses.  :-)  We'll have
to create lugnet.off-topic.pity for this.  ;-)

--Todd