 Off-Topic / Fun / 1512
Re: Lar's hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 11:18:32 GMT

"Jesse R. Long" wrote:

But it would be nice not to have to download 70 messages to see that 50 of
them are a pun-fest.  I don't mind an occasional pun but if you want to make
it a national sport go to the .pun group (if we ever make one).

Jesse

Well, maybe you're right, but there's is something worse than downloading a
bunch of puns... downloading complaints about them;-)  Anyway, Jesse, you
should do what I did-- get a DSL line and the point becomes mute [1].  Well,
gotta go down and read the Sports Section and read about the big game- the
Chortles played the Hucklers last night in what turned out to be a laugher.

John
[1] ;-)