 Off-Topic / Fun / 1510
Re: Lar's hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 10:10:31 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:372735FE.FAEDE991@uswest.net...
I think sequestering the puns off into their own group where they can't • torture
anyone such as Mike is a mistake.  Therein lies their beauty, interspersed
between the normal day-to-day blather, like a ray of light, shimmering • down on
an otherwise humorless world.... Besides, waddya gonna do if one appears • in an
NG other than .puns? <cue music>  "When a bad pun lands, in your favorite
group, who ya gonna call? PUNBUSTERS! ... ;-)

But it would be nice not to have to download 70 messages to see that 50 of
them are a pun-fest.  I don't mind an occasional pun but if you want to make
it a national sport go to the .pun group (if we ever make one).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html