 Administrative / General / 1494
Re: Lar's hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:22:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
If Mike doesn't like them, why, then, let's all gang up to mail him
copies of each pun, every last one, that'll be fun.

I have a reader with advanced rules functionality.  I'd warn everyone
that if this happens any real mail they want me to receive may fall
victim to a rule like "* from lar@ctp.com > trash"

:)

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide