 Off-Topic / Fun / 1468
Re: .off-topic groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
lugnet.off-topic.fun.puns
If we must propagate a bazillion groups, I'm for this one too, I guess.

(LOL)

I have to say I'm not for it... yet. IMO, there isn't enough traffic yet. And
it really isn't that lego specific. But if you're looking to someday have
LUGnet be an ISP :) then it might be warranted for future growth.

(Also, it's difficult to have a bazillion represented properly in scientific
notation when zillion hasn't been adequately defined, though my computer seems
to display it as 1.667E+&$#@?%! ;)

BTW, if you want to be on it, go here: http://quotes-r-us.org/ It's run
by a LegoManiac, and the quotes are pretty funny. Somewhat collegiate,
but hey, I was young once too.

Cool. I'll visit that. I need more inspiration for my spamcake directive. ;-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, paprika will not improve the spamcake.