 Off-Topic / Debate / 6991
Re: Can Harry Browne do it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Powell writes:

I'm of the oppnion that you need a scorecard to tell just where the 2 of them
stand as regards a issue...and it had better be a white board, because it
keeps changing...

But you only need one score card since they have all the same opinions.  They
both say things like "unlike my oponent, I want better schools through a system
of increased accountability."  It's actually a riot to listen to what phonies
they both are.

Chris

One should remember that while policies may be the same, the manner in which
those policies are reached may be different. Additionally, one should
consider who each would react in unpredicted situations.

Scott A