 Off-Topic / Debate / 6485
Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:50:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:

So, I guess I'm thinking/hoping/believing that it won't amount to much, but I
very well could be wrong.

He said it wouldn't, IIRC... and that's good enough for me. However, small!=0.

That said, if Todd can't set his priorities ultimately (after taking input and
evaluating it) as he sees fit, it's not going to be much fun for Todd here, is
it?

++Lar