 Off-Topic / Debate / 6454
6453  |  6455
Subject:
Swapping money for time (was Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:02:37 GMT

James Brown wrote:
can invest time to get money (with varying efficiency), but have yet to find a
way to invest money and get time. :)

Every time you pay someone else to do something you could do yourself,
you invest money to get time. Cleaning services, diaper servies, oil
change services... I'd class all of those that way.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm