 Off-Topic / Debate / 6473
Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
In this case, Todd and I have been setting the direction of this specific
ring.  I don't know what the cost facor of this implimentation will be, but it
will be something broader than just the original ring, and it will hold quite
a bit of benefit to the Lugnet community.  We've already thought out how this
is going to work and Todd will get to me soon on logistics of this all.  It
seems that its something that he is very willing to do.  Both of us are
unclear however on the timeframe.

I have to talk with Suzanne about it first.  She's not feeling well this week
so I haven't had a chance yet.

--Todd