 Off-Topic / Debate / 27220
Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshelf-- opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Simmons wrote:
As for a loaded .38, who doesn't know how to pull the trigger?  Not trying
be cheeky here, I just there's a pretty big difference between halftracks
and handguns when considering the odds of what a child will encounter in
his/her daily environment.

I sleep with a loaded halftrack under my pillow.

Dave!

Does that not cause you neck problems or is it an ergonomic halftrack with
memory foam?

Jude