 Off-Topic / Debate / 27196
Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:17:28 GMT

Allister,

It’s not really conducive to debate when one person raises issues and asks questions, but the other responds by suggesting three times in the same message that he go away. I’ll probably stick around to see if Ondrew ever meant his post as anything more than a troll, but I am sorry if my opinions offended you.

Chris