 Off-Topic / Debate / 27217
Re: overreaction was Re: More random flaming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I assume that by changing the title you see my post as random flaming.

Actually, I saw my post as random flaming. But I feel that my recent posts have been over the line, despite whatever good intentions I may have had, so I had them cancelled.

Please take that as a sign of my regret for what I’ve said.

-Lenny

Hi Lenny, I emailed Suz soon after you cancelled your posts to ask for mine to be cancelled too but they are still here (I probably stuffed something up, it’s my first cancelling) so if you (or anyone else) can cancel post 27201 and 27206 for me I would be most grateful.

Tim