 Off-Topic / Debate / 26278
Re: The Brick Testament: Joshua and the Israelites Massacre Twenty-Nine Kingdoms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
The Brick Testament website has been updated today with two new illustrated
Bible stories from the continuing saga of Joshua and the Israelites: "Seven
Kingdoms Massacred" and "Twenty-Two Kingdoms Massacred".

http://bricktestament.com/joshua

or

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take
note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

If there is any jewish person in the audience, I'd like to ask this:

How does your religion explain or justify all the slaughter? "Thou shalt not
kill", yeah, right.  O_o

Is there a specific reason why Yawheh wanted all those people dead?

Had they committed a sin against him that the Bible mentions somewhere else in
the story? Or perhaps just simply occupying Israel's future "promised land" is
sin enough?