 Off-Topic / Debate / 22306
Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adrian Egli wrote:
I just got my "I Voted" sticker.

Me too.

Recall:  Yes
Replacement:  McClintock -- this election is all about the state economy and
he's the only one who has had direct answers to every question about the
economy.
53:  No.  Dumb idea.  This would just further tie the hands of any govenor or
legislature trying to fix the budget.  We need more flexibility, not less.
54:  No.  I went back and forth on this.  I do think we need to move beyond
racial classifications, but I was convinced that "yes" was more a vote for
ignorance than anything else.

Bruce