 Off-Topic / Debate / 22302
Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:28:48 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron wrote:

   Replacement - Peter Camejo, that Green Bionicle lover

Green Bionicle is “underloved” (1), I hear, so yaay for Peter I guess.

1 - There are always 6 different figures in each of the waves, and each one is a different color... Supposedly Red always sells out first (across all the lines so far, according to my sources) and Green always comes in close to last (ahead of Brown though).

I guess Kermit was correct after all-- it’s not easy being green! And somebody should forward that data to UPS;-)

JOHN