 Off-Topic / Debate / 22300
Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron wrote:

Replacement - Peter Camejo, that Green Bionicle lover

Green Bionicle is "underloved" (1), I hear, so yaay for Peter I guess.

1 - There are always 6 different figures in each of the waves, and each one is a
different color... Supposedly Red always sells out first (across all the lines
so far, according to my sources) and Green always comes in close to last (ahead
of Brown though).

That's a nationwide statistic, not just California but... draw your own
conclusions.