 Off-Topic / Debate / 22317
Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adrian Egli wrote:
   Instinct. It’s worked many times for me before.

Ok, before you hit me with a “Get real!” remark I was just plain sick of the usual politicians. I just wanted to try someone else.

Gee, that’s a fairly pathetic rationale in my view. Is that the way you keep track of your bank account -- instinct?

I’ll just take that as a scarcasm.

   Arnold is worse than business as usual. He is a puppet backed all the way from D.C. to Enron. Didn’t you know? Always follow the money.

The more I see our society just sitting on its thumbs, the more I am genuinely afraid for the continuance of democracy and freedom in the U.S. Sometimes I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I’m afraid its a train.

-- Hop-Frog

Hold on there as second! I was watching Hardball on MSNBC last night and people on the show brought up some very important points. One that caught my attention was IF there was a run off between McClintock and Schwarzenegger, then the gang in DC would have gone for McClintock. Schwarz is pro choice. Republicans in DC going out and endorse a pro choice republican candidate is something comentators on the show said for sure would be a “no go”.

Adr.