 Off-Topic / Debate / 22308
Re: This Californian Has Voted. God knows why!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 03:08:26 GMT

The point to the slight subject change is that one minute into the counting, the
networks are already declaring that everything is decided.  God, I despise
network news: Don't touch that dial - we are gonna skip the story and tell you
the (projected, that could be dead wrong) conclusion.  Darth Vader is Luke's
father but he dies anyway.  Film at 11, but don't change channels to someone
else who might actually give you real information....

-->Bruce<--