 Off-Topic / Debate / 20753
Re: Property Rights are the foundation of freedom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:30:45 GMT

<snip>

Make sense now?

completely

Taking potshots at Xtianity is just a fun hobby of mine -- no more or less
tedious than the missionaries that show up at my own door from time to time.

=)

K, when I drop by to say Hi, I'm calling first, so you know it's me coming
as a fellow AFOL and not a "Bible Thumper" where you'll have to "git yer gun
at 'im!"

-- Hop-Frog

Dave K