 Off-Topic / Debate / 20750
Re: Property Rights are the foundation of freedom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:38:03 GMT

Perhaps nothing will forgive you.  I do not -- not your dragging
Christianity into this debate where it's not warranted :)

Shrub has made Xtianity the excuse of every depraved thing his
administration stands for.  I stand behind my comment though further
discussion may be futile.

Again, and I stress it, wouldn't it be better to simply be compassionate?
The dehumanization of ourselves and others is fertile soil for atrocity.

-- Hop-Frog