 Off-Topic / Debate / 18926
Re: Idiots, Part Deux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:31:33 GMT

So I was around 11 years olf.  We had a dog named Taffy.

Small world. My family had a dog named Taffy when I was a child.

Also, don't worry about becoming crotchety at 35. When I was 21 I was always
telling my dorm mates to turn down their music. And I'm sure that if I had had
a lawn I would have been telling kids to get off it all the time.

Matt