 Off-Topic / Debate / 19023
Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:46:11 GMT

It is my assertion that if people have a right to exist,
they must have a right to exist _somewhere_.

An excellent communistic ideal, but realistically flawed, sadly.

Convince me.

Yeah, that baffles me, too.

Uh oh...I was trimming too liberally and misrepresented DaveE's stance.
Immediately before his "communistic ideal" comment, I had written "I think I
think that land should be a commons, tragedy or not."

Totally, my bad!

Chris