 Off-Topic / Debate / 18921
Re: Idiots, Part Deux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

The relationships that make a family a family are property. Of course
existence of the kids and wife themselves is property held by them. I
know it sounds very impersonal, but it's not. I'm arguing that the
personal connection is every bit as valuable as any other piece of
property.

So if my wife wanted to end our marriage, I should be able to sue her for
loss of my relationship 'property'?

Richie